Type of Contract: Internship
Post Level: Intern
Languages Required: English
Duration of Initial Contract: Initial Six months
Expected Duration of Assignment: Possibility of permanent contract based on performance
Location: Plot 3732, Kiwanga Road, Namanve Industrial Area
Starting Date: 04-Jan-21
Application Deadline: 05-Sept-21 at 11:59 PM, EST.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for 2 driven Accounting Interns with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who are ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
Required skills and experience
Applicants to the finance internship program must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
Education: A business Bachelors Degree and completed Level 2 of CPA/ACCA (preferably)
Relevant Competencies and Skills:
- Skills in accounting software packages like Quick books, Tally or
- Experience in financial management systems;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word);
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task to meet deadlines;
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work with little supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability, problem solving, conflict and ethical management skills;
- Fluent in English and Bantu is required;
- Strong ability to communicate and function effectively in an international and multicultural environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Highest standards of integrity, discretion and loyalty
Age: Strictly between 24 -30years
HOW TO APPLY
Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria as outlined above are invited to send an application letter, a comprehensive CV and copies of certificates in one Pdf document email@example.com no later than September 5th, 2021 and the name of the document should be Candidates names. The subject of your email should be “Application for Graduate Interns Position.” The application should be addressed to Ecoplastile Limited.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we will review applications based on a first come first serve basis and might close the vacancy ahead of schedule when suitable candidates have been found.